How it works
Through ShopDonation you can donate for free by shopping at all affiliated webshops. You only need to click on the shop (such as eBay, Booking.com, Ali Express) and make a purchase. This does not cost you anything extra, and you can choose which cause you support for each purchase.
Sounds too good to be true? We'll take it as a compliment ;)
Where does this donation come from?
When ShopDonationUSA delivers/refers a ''customer'' to a webshop, we receive a small bonus from the merchant as a ''reward''. This is often a percentage of the purchase price, or in certain cases a fixed amount, like with some insurance or telephone subscriptions. ShopDonationUSA passes 60% of the bonus to the Cause/Project of your choice! We use the other 40% for our own expenses.
Example: You buy shoes for $100, and let's say the merchant pays us 6%, which is $6. $3.60 automatically goes to the Cause/Project of your choice.
Confirmation of your donation
ShopDonation is the only platform where you can get a confirmation of your donation by email, as well as in your ShopDonation-account. When creating a user account, your email address will never be shared with other parties, not even the cause you have supported. Read more on how we fully protect your privacy.
If you don't wish to create a user account, that's fine too. You can still support your cause by shopping anonymously, without logging in. In this case, we can't send you an (email) confirmation though. You can verify your donation by checking the ''recent donations'' at the bottom of the homepage, or contacting the project you have chosen to support.
Always know which cause you're supporting
At the top of the shopping page, you'll always see which cause is supported as soon as you go shopping. You can change this yourself at any time and when you're logged in, your chosen cause will be saved.
You're making a unique difference
Since most people shop on a recurring basis, this means the social projects registered on ShopDonation can receive a much needed recurring, ongoing source of income, which is very difficult to generate for nonprofits. So even your smallest, recurring online purchases do make a difference.
If you're part of a cause, check here how much you can expect to raise using ShopDonation.
Hundreds of users and causes verify ShopDonation daily
All projects can see live how much has been raised via their account. For each donation, both users and causes can see if the amount has been paid out or when it will be paid out. Any possible discrepancy can be checked by both parties, back to the first purchase since the beginning of ShopDonation. Read more about how ShopDonation is verified daily by users and causes.
Help spread the word
ShopDonation is growing bigger and bigger, but not everyone knows about ShopDonation yet. Your help by telling others can help us redefine success in the e-commerce ecosystem by redistributing more profits to social causes.
Because we give the majority of our income away as donations though, ShopDonation does not have a big corporate pool with funds to set up large ads or make commercials on TV. It is because common people decided to spread the word, that our concept has been making a bigger and bigger impact on the world. Thus, we thank you if you share this concept with others too!
We're always open to possible collaborations with like-minded brands, sponsorships or answering questions for media interviews. E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org